Friday, September 9, 2011

Life is great :)

If i had the power to freeze time I would freeze it here for one last year to savor my youth and just how good life is. Ever since Ive been back from New York its like my life just put itself back together so effortlessly and oh so perfectly. After a 2 week long binge of traveling and celebrating my home coming I walked into my Apartment and as soon as I opened the door to my room my phone rang It was a job offer from a company I had applied to a month before I left, I started the same week. Some how I ended up living at the house where my homecoming party was thrown paying $200 dollars a month, with no utilities, and 3 guys who treat me as little sister and have by far been the best roommates ever.
Took a trip to Vegas all expenses paid. Registered for classes 2 wks before they started miraculously obtained the schedule and teachers I wanted. Got off 2 parking tickets and most recently. Got off a DUI and not only did I get off, the cop didn't even run my license! If he had he would have found 2 unpaid tickets from NY and I would have been arrested for sure. I just got a brake job for $120, as opposed to $280 because the mechanic had a thing for me so he took care of it off the clock and outside the shop to get me a better deal. And the list goes on and on im sure im forgetting a million other good things. And just yesterday the company hit an all time high in revenue 16gs in one day. A $1,600 of which I accounted for so my boss congratulated bought me lunch, invited me to dinner and drinks at his house and is trying to hook me up with his cousin, and on top of that he wants to get me over to sales where I will be making a $1000 a week.

Not to mention Im back on my flow and out of the dating world of 20 year olds. I have been asked out on dates by a financial analyst in Salt Lake, a guy who works for Goldmansachs, and a Lawyer. And 7 others who arent really worth mentioning the strange thing is none of them really catch my attention. The lawyer straight up wanted a booty call so I shut him down and he deleted me on facebook lol, the others I just brush off this sounds a bit twisted but I think I get more satisfaction from turning them down than than what a hook up would bring.And last not but not least I leave to Mexico on Friday as b-day trip for myself. 22 you were such a bitch of a year but in the end it was all worth it because I wouldn't trade the position Im in now for anything. Thanks to collapse of everything I knew last year and the change of surroundings in New York Im able to appreciate every little occurrence in my life.New York now just seems like a dream the only things that confirm that indeed it happened are the fb accounts of the people I met and the ocasional text messages I get. Fate has a strange way of having things fall into place everything has come to a close, full circle I  even believe Steven is seeing his little ghetto ex-girlfriend again lol while Im back to making money. finishing school,and shutting down self actualized men. Life is good,shit................life is great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment