Friday, April 1, 2011

Being a Nanny for Jews Sucks

I should have been doing this.......
4/1/2011 @ 6:43 am
So...I'm still here even though it was obvious I also got trashed the following weekend since I came home at 5 am and stayed in bed all day missing Avery's Birthday since i was so hung over.  They know they are going to have a really hard time finding some one who works their ass off for $300 lousy dollars a week in reality its 250 since Ive been putting $50 in the car a week . $250 to cook, clean, take care of kids, get pissed on, back thrown, Im pretty much black to them and the lady of the house still has the nerve to slip in "your a crank what happened to being creative....scrapbooking?" I wanted to slap the bitch and say your lucky Im here.
But instead I was doing this
Who the fuck feels like doing crafts after 10 hours of dealing with tantrums and chores. Id understand if i didnt have to clean but the expectations were light housecleaning, cooking, and taking care of the kids Im not a preschool teacher. They want me to be both preschool teacher and maid to 3 children for $300. Are they crazy?! They know who their kids are its hard enough to just keep them from killing each other and they want me to sit them down for arts and crafts estan locos Cheap ass Jews! Erick (their neighbor) warned me........Nothing is ever enough they'll work you to your core. To top it off Avery the 6 year old walked in on me getting dressed yesterday cuz i have no privacy in this house, Aiden the 2 year old pissed on me at story time,in front of a group 10-12 moms, and Im now a hunchback because I asked one of the boys to walk on my back instead  all 3 jumped on my back and used it as a trampoline. FML I hate this shit. Thank god its Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment